To schedule a vaccine appointment by phone, call or text Qwark at 844-931-2345
New guidelines for immunocompromised people
The CDC recommends an additional dose of COVID-19 vaccine for moderately to severely immunocompromised people.This includes people who have completed a vaccination series with Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna and have:
- Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
- Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response
Your additional dose must be administered at least 28 days after your vaccination series has been completed. For eligible immunocompromised people, the CDC recommends the same vaccine as previous doses and recipients must be ages 12+ for Pfizer-BioNTech or ages 18+ for Moderna.Johnson & Johnson patients are not eligible for an additional dose at this time.
People should talk to their healthcare provider about their medical condition, and whether getting an additional dose is appropriate for them.Schedule appointment ›
How to get your COVID-19 vaccine
Walk-in appointments are now available. You can also schedule appointments at your convenience. New appointments are made available throughout the day.
Over the phone
Call Qwark at 844-931-2345
Text Qwark at 844-931-2345